Dialysis care designed with you in mind.
American Renal Associates’ (ARA) dialysis centers are designed with you in mind. Your care is our top priority. Our physicians, clinic staff and corporate staff are here to help you manage the complexities of kidney disease. Our dedicated staff work hard to give you the most useful information and provide you with the best care possible because you matter.
We’re in this with you.
- We personalize and optimize care to meet your individual needs.
- We work to help you be as independent as possible.
- We work with you, your family and caregivers to foster a holistic experience.
- Our centers are led by experienced physicians and highly committed staff. Together, they provide outstanding care.
We are different from the rest. With ARA, you get:
- Highly qualified nephrologists who provide a variety of treatment options to meet your dialysis needs.
- Professional, compassionate staff who are focused on your care and comfort.
- Continuity of care due to low staff turnover.
- Attractive and comfortable facilities, which are conveniently located and equipped with state-of-the-art amenities.
- Treatment schedules designed to fit into your life.
You Are Our Top Prioity
Every ARA facility is dedicated to providing quality patient care, and our patients know it. In a recent Press-Ganey survey, ARA consistently outperformed the industry average when it comes to rating the dialysis center, the dialysis center staff and the nephrologists.
Informed patients are healthy patients.
What You Need to Know
Read about kidney disease and your treatment options. Get the answers you’re looking for to understand what treatment plan will best meet your needs.Learn about End Stage Renal Disease
Learn about the different treatment options available to you, including in-center dialysis, peritoneal dialysis (PD), home hemodialysis and nocturnal dialysis.Know your options
Nutrition & Wellness
Kidney disease requires a change in both your diet and physical activities. Get tips from our dietitians and care team to understand which foods are good for you and what you can do to improve your health and wellness
while on dialysis.
Dialysis and Travel
Planning a trip? Our travel department can help make your travel plans easy. We arrange treatments at a location near your travel destination, coordinate schedules and assist with medical records transfer. All you need to do is show up!Make your travel plans