Seeking qualified applicants to provide quality services for outpatient dialysis patients in Blue Grass, Broadway, Hikes Lane, London, Louisville 3rd Street, Louisville and Pineville, KY.
Experience and Skills
- Current State License or Certification
- Dialysis experience required
- Full-time, Part-time or PRN positions available
Why Choose American Renal Associates
- A patient care driven atmosphere
- No salary caps
- A generous PTO accrual based on your years of dialysis experience
- Company paid Short and Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Company subsidized Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Generous Performance Based Merit Increases
- Tuition and CEU Reimbursement
Please fax or email resume and cover letter to:
James Dilts, Divisional VP of Operations
We offer competitive salaries, plus excellent health, life and disability benefits, as well as a generous paid time off policy that recognizes your most recent, direct dialysis experience. Benefits are offered to full time staff members that are classified as regularly working 30 hours or more per week. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value diversity in our workplace. DFWP/ EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.