American Renal Associates, a national provider of quality dialysis services with the highest retention rate in the industry, is accepting applications for our brand-new, state-of-the-art dialysis clinic in South Arlington, TX:
We are seeking qualified applicants to provide comprehensive clinical social work services to our ESRD patients in our brand-new, state-of-the-art outpatient dialysis clinic. Join us today, and be part of our opening team! This is a full time position, offering all available benefits.
- Master’s degree from an accredited school of social work mandatory.
- Current Texas state license or eligible for state licensure, if applicable.
- Minimum of 2 years of clinical social work experience with a minimum of one year in an ESRD setting highly preferred.
Why Choose American Renal Associates:
- We do not cap salaries
- Annual raises above industry average
- American Renal Associates recognizes your most recent dialysis experience in calculating your paid time off accrual meaning no loss of vacation time for longevity
- Starting salaries for experienced staff above the industry average
We offer competitive salaries, plus excellent health benefits, company paid life insurance, and no charge disability benefits (long term and short term) as well as a generous paid time off policy that recognizes your most recent, direct dialysis experience.
Please email or fax resume to:
#MON #CB #JOBID:KPS