American Renal Associates, a national provider of quality dialysis services with the highest retention rate in the industry, is accepting applications for our, state-of-the-art dialysis clinic in the Greenville, TX.
We are seeking qualified applicants to provide comprehensive clinical social work services to our ESRD patients in our outpatient dialysis clinic. This is a full-time position, offering all available benefits. Eligible candidate will need to work between 2 clinics.
- Master’s degree from an accredited school of social work mandatory.
- Current Texas state license or eligible for state licensure, if applicable.
- Work experience with in an ESRD setting highly preferred.
Why Choose American Renal Associates:
American Renal Associates (ARA) is one of the largest dialysis services providers in the United States. We provide high quality patient care to patients suffering from the most advanced stage of chronic kidney disease, known as End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD). We continue to expand our network of dialysis centers and improve more lives each year. Apply to become part of a team who is focused on quality patient care!
What we offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent health benefits, company paid life and disability, tuition reimbursement, life assistance programs, pet insurance, 401(k) and much more! (eligibility for programs is based on classification)
- Generous paid time off that recognizes your most recent, direct dialysis experience (for part time and full-time staff members working 20 hours or more per week
DFWP/ EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
#CB #MON #JOBID: Z6U
Please email resume to:
Equal Opportunity Employer
American Renal Associates LLC is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work place. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.