We are seeking qualified applicants to provide comprehensive clinical social work services in an outpatient setting in El Paso, TX. This is a per diem position.
- Master’s degree from an accredited school of social work mandatory
- Current Texas state license or eligible for state licensure, if applicable
- Minimum of 2 years of clinical social work experience with a minimum of one year of dialysis experience preferred
Why Choose American Renal Associates:
• We do not cap salaries
• Annual raises above industry average
• American Renal Associates recognizes your most recent dialysis experience in calculating your paid time off accrual meaning no loss of vacation time for longevity
• Starting salaries for experienced staff above the industry average
We offer competitive salaries, a generous Paid Time Off policy, and a great, staff- and patient-oriented work environment.
Please email or fax resume to:
DFWP/ EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.