American Renal Associates, a national provider of quality dialysis services, is experiencing rapid growth and we are searching for the right individuals to help continue our superb performance. We are currently accepting applications for the following position in Franklin, TN
Senior Software Engineer
- Participate in requirements gathering and feature estimation
- Implement features according to requirements specifications and ARA coding standards
- Utilize Microsoft SQL Server for storing and querying data
- Create REST web service API’s in Microsoft .Net Core using the C# language
- Integrate with existing custom and third-party systems for data integrations
- Implement and maintain unit and functional tests
- Maintain and troubleshoot existing applications as necessary
- Ensure applications are in compliance with ARA’s security and data protection standards
Qualifications and Experience
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum five years of experience developing web-based applications
- Proficient in object-oriented programming (OOP) paradigms including class design, interfaces, inheritance, software patterns, and API design
- Proficient in HTML and CSS development as well as layout frameworks such as Bootstrap
- Experience in working with third party UI components such as Telerik Kendo UI
- Proficient in designing user interfaces which provide a positive and efficient user experience
- Experience in best practices for securing web applications (HTTPS, authentication, authorization)
- Experience in deploying applications to web servers (IIS)
- Experience in a Healthcare environment is a plus
This is a Full-Time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Hours of work may vary according to business needs. Occasional travel may be required (up to 10% of the time).
Why Choose American Renal Associates:
American Renal Associates (ARA) is one of the largest dialysis services providers in the United States. We provide high quality patient care to patients suffering from the most advanced stage of chronic kidney disease, known as End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD). We continue to expand our network of dialysis centers and improve more lives each year. Apply to become part of a team who is focused on quality patient care!
What we offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent health benefits, company paid life and disability, tuition reimbursement, life assistance programs, pet insurance, 401(k) and much more! (eligibility for programs is based on classification)
- Generous paid time off that recognizes your most recent, direct dialysis experience (for part time and full-time staff members working 20 hours or more per week)
ARA is an Equal Opportunity Employer – We value diversity in our workplace.
DFWP/ EOE: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
#MON #CB #JOBID:JV4
Qualified candidates please copy and paste the following link to apply:
Equal Opportunity Employer
American Renal Associates LLC is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work place. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.