American Renal Associates, a national provider of quality dialysis services, is experiencing rapid growth and we are searching for the right individuals to help continue our superb performance. We are currently accepting applications for the following position in our Corporate Headquarters, located at the modern and convenient Cummings Center in Beverly, MA:
Senior Data Analyst
The Senior Data Analyst is responsible for the reporting and analysis of healthcare information obtained from a variety of sources, including administrative, clinical, financial, and demographic data. Responsibilities include the development and preparation of data to provide useful information and commentary for business and clinical management. This individual must be proficient in the use of computers and programs that specialize in data collection and reporting. This position also requires the ability to manage multiple projects, as well as meet time constraints and expectations.
- Maintains the reporting applications and analytical processes, supporting the company’s understanding of its operational and clinical performance.
- Responsible for the analysis of claims, clinical, and operational data to assess trend performance and analyze company performance vs. industry parameters.
- Interprets and analyzes publicly available health care data, reporting definitions and rules to ensure accurate data analysis.
- Performs ongoing assessment and maintenance of high standards of data integrity and quality throughout the department’s data collection-to-reporting pipeline, as well as implementation of new technologies.
- Leads the implementation of special initiatives to support the analytical/reporting needs of the company and its physician partners.
- Performs other tasks, duties and projects as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics or equivalent required.
- 3+ years direct experience in working with healthcare data (clinical and claims), and performing comprehensive drill-down analyses from both a clinical and business perspective.
- 3+ years direct experience with SQL
- 1-2 years direct experience with reporting tools, such as SSRS, Power BI or Tableau.
- Experience working with structured and unstructured data.
- Ability to effectively problem solve while balancing multiple priorities, and to research conflicting and/or inaccurate data.
- Ability to work independently and lead mid sized projects.
- Ability to independently learn new technologies to keep pace with industry trends.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively amongst various levels of the organization, including non-technical teams.
- Advanced understanding of MS Office suite (MS Word, Excel, Access, and Power Point). Ability to design data visualizations beyond basic Excel.
- Proven attention to detail and high level of organization and accuracy.
This is a Full-Time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Travel is not expected with this position.
Why Choose American Renal Associates:
American Renal Associates (ARA) is one of the largest dialysis services providers in the United States. We provide high quality patient care to patients suffering from the most advanced stage of chronic kidney disease, known as End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD). We continue to expand our network of dialysis centers and improve more lives each year. Apply to become part of a team who is focused on quality patient care!
What we offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent health benefits, company paid life and disability, tuition reimbursement, life assistance programs, pet insurance, 401(k) and much more! (eligibility for programs is based on classification)
- Generous paid time off that recognizes your most recent, direct dialysis experience (for part time and full-time staff members working 20 hours or more per week)
ARA is an Equal Opportunity Employer – We value diversity in our workplace.
DFWP/ EOE: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
#MON #CB #JOBID:JV4
Qualified candidates please copy and paste the following link to apply:
Equal Opportunity Employer
American Renal Associates LLC is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work place. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.