American Renal Associates, a national provider of quality dialysis services, with the highest retention rate in the industry, is accepting applications for the following position in Grand Prairie, TX:
We are seeking a qualified Registered Nurse to provide excellent hemodialysis patient care at our outpatient clinic in Grand Prairie. Join our team today. – A full time position is available!
- Applicants must have graduated from an accredited school of nursing.
- Current TX RN license and CPR certification are required.
- One year of hemodialysis experience required.
Why Choose American Renal Associates:
- We do not cap salaries
- Annual raises significantly above industry average
- American Renal Associates recognizes your most recent dialysis experience in calculating your paid time off accrual meaning no loss of vacation time for longevity
- Starting salaries for experienced staff above the industry average
We offer competitive salaries, plus excellent health, free life insurance, and no charge disability benefits (long term and short term) as well as a generous paid time off policy that recognizes your most recent, direct dialysis experience.
Please fax or e-mail resume to:
DFWP/ EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
#CB #MON #JOBID:KPM