American Renal Associates, a national provider of quality dialysis services with the highest retention rate in the industry, is accepting applications for the following position in Jacksonville, FL:
We are seeking an experienced Registered Dialysis Nurse to help us provide exceptional patient care at our state-of-the-art dialysis clinic in Clermont. In this role, you will be responsible for the overall care of our dialysis patients, including assessments, medication administration and documentation. This is a full time opportunity, offering all available benefits!
- Applicant must have graduated from an accredited school of nursing.
- Current FL RN license and experience in Dialysis required.
- The ideal candidate is reliable and patient oriented, as well as an excellent team player.
Why Choose American Renal Associates:
- We do not cap salaries
- Annual raises significantly above industry average
- American Renal Associates recognizes your most recent dialysis experience in calculating your paid time off accrual
- Starting salaries for experienced staff above the industry average
We offer competitive salaries, plus excellent health benefits, company paid life insurance, and no charge disability benefits (long term and short term), as well as a generous paid time off policy that recognizes your most recent, direct dialysis experience.
Please email resume to:
Sid Mohart – Clinic Manager
DFWP/EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.