American Renal Associates, a national provider of quality dialysis services, with the highest retention rate in the industry, is accepting applications for the following position in Sebring, FL:
We are seeking qualified Registered Nurses to provide excellent hemodialysis patient care at our outpatient clinic in Sebring. A full time and a per diem position are available!
- Applicants must have graduated from an accredited school of nursing.
- Current FL RN license and CPR certification are required.
- Hemodialysis experience preferred, but willing to train the right candidate!
Why Choose American Renal Associates:
- We do not cap salaries
- Annual raises significantly above industry average
- American Renal Associates recognizes your most recent dialysis experience in calculating your paid time off accrual meaning no loss of vacation time for longevity
- Starting salaries for experienced staff above the industry average
We offer competitive salaries, as well as a collaborative, patient- and staff-oriented environment.
In addition, excellent health benefits, company paid life insurance and disability benefits (long term and short term) as well as a generous paid time off policy are offered to full time staff members, classified as regularly working 30 hours or more per week.
Please e-mail resume to:
Catherine Carlton, Clinic Manager
DFWP/ EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
#CB #MON #JOBID:KGO