American Renal Associates, a national provider of quality dialysis services with the highest retention rate in the industry, is accepting applications for the following position at our state-of-the-art facility in Dover, DE:
We are seeking a Registered Nurse to join the team of our outpatient hemodialysis clinic in Dover. Are you an RN looking to be part of a group of great professionals, dedicated to exceptional patient care each and every day? Contact us today! - A per diem position is currently available.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current Delaware State RN license required.
- Previous dialysis experience highly preferred.
Why Choose American Renal Associates:
- We do not cap salaries
- Annual raises above industry average
- American Renal Associates recognizes your most recent dialysis experience in calculating your paid time off accrual meaning no loss of vacation time for longevity
- Starting salaries for experienced staff above the industry average
We offer competitive salaries, plus excellent health benefits, company paid life insurance, and no charge disability benefits (long term and short term), as well as a generous paid time off policy that recognizes your most recent, direct dialysis experience.
Please e-mail or fax resume to:
Ruth Williams, Clinic Manager
DFWP/ EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.