American Renal Associates, a national provider of quality dialysis services with the highest retention rate in the industry, is accepting applications for the following positions in East El Paso, TX:
We are seeking a qualified Registered Nurse to provide excellent patient care services at our in-center hemodialysis facility. The qualified candidate will successfully complete a training course consisting of theory and practical experience and demonstrate the knowledge, skills and judgement to assume the responsibility of professional nursing care of the ESRD patients. A full-time position is currently available.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current CPR certification and Texas state RN license required.
- Hemodialysis experience preferred but not required.
Why Choose American Renal Associates:
- We do not cap salaries
- Annual raises significantly above industry average
- American Renal Associates recognizes your most recent dialysis experience in calculating your paid time off accrual
- Starting salaries for experienced staff above the industry average
We offer competitive salaries, plus excellent health benefits, company paid life insurance, and no charge disability benefits (long term and short term) as well as a generous paid time off policy that recognizes your most recent, direct dialysis experience.
DFWP/ EOE: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
Please e-mail resume to:
Equal Opportunity Employer
American Renal Associates LLC is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work place. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.