American Renal Associates, a national provider of quality dialysis services with the highest retention rate in the industry, is accepting applications for our facilities located in Merrillville, IN:
We are seeking qualified RNs to provide excellent patient care at our outpatient hemodialysis facilities in Merrillville, IN. Join our team of dedicated healthcare professionals improving our patients’ lives each and every day! This is a full time position, offering all available benefits.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current CPR certification and IN state nursing license required.
- Hemodialysis experience highly preferred, but wiling to train the right candidate
Why Choose American Renal Associates:
- We do not cap salaries
- Annual raises significantly above industry average
- American Renal Associates recognizes your most recent dialysis experience in calculating your paid time off accrual meaning no loss of vacation time for longevity
- Starting salaries for experienced staff above the industry average
We offer competitive salaries, plus excellent health, company paid life insurance, and no charge disability benefits (long term and short term) as well as a generous paid time off policy that recognizes your most recent, direct dialysis experience.
DFWP/ EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
#MON #CB #JOBID:S8Q
Please e-mail or fax resume to:
Equal Opportunity Employer
American Renal Associates LLC is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work place. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.