American Renal Associates, a national provider of quality dialysis services with the highest retention rate in the industry, is accepting applications for the following positions in Amsterdam, NY:
We are seeking qualified Registered Nurses for our outpatient dialysis facility in Amsterdam. Join our team of dedicated healthcare professionals, providing exceptional care to our hemodialysis patients each and every day. Full time, part time, and per diem positions are available!
- Applicant must have graduated from an accredited school of nursing.
- Current CPR certification and NY state nursing license required.
- Dialysis experience highly preferred.
Why Choose American Renal Associates:
- We do not cap salaries
- Annual raises above industry average
- American Renal Associates recognizes your most recent dialysis experience in calculating your paid time off accrual meaning no loss of vacation time for longevity
- Starting salaries for experienced staff above the industry average
We offer competitive salaries, as well as a collaborative, patient- and staff oriented environment. A generous paid time off policy that recognizes your most recent, direct dialysis experience will apply to part time positions (20-29 hours/ week).
In addition, excellent health benefits, company paid life insurance, and no charge disability benefits (long term and short term) are offered to full time staff members, classified as regularly working 30 hours or more per week.
DFWP/ EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
#cb #mon #jobid:kf9
Please email or fax resume to:
Chandra Narine, Clinic Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer
American Renal Associates LLC is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work place. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.