American Renal Associates, a national provider of quality dialysis services with the highest retention rate in the industry, is accepting applications for the following positions in St. Louis, MO:
We are seeking a qualified Registered Nurse for our outpatient dialysis facility in St. Louis. Join our team of dedicated healthcare professionals, providing exceptional care to our hemodialysis patients each and every day. A full-time position is available.
- Applicant must have graduated from an accredited school of nursing.
- Current CPR certification and MO state nursing license required.
- Dialysis experience highly preferred.
Why Choose American Renal Associates:
- We do not cap salaries
- Annual raises above industry average
- American Renal Associates recognizes your most recent dialysis experience in calculating your paid time off accrual meaning no loss of vacation time for longevity
- Starting salaries for experienced staff above the industry average
We offer competitive salaries, as well as a collaborative, patient- and staff oriented environment.
DFWP/ EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
#CB #MON #JOBID:KH1
Please email or fax resume to:
Equal Opportunity Employer
American Renal Associates LLC is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work place. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.