American Renal Associates, a national provider of quality dialysis services, with the highest retention rate in the industry, is accepting applications for the following position in Wellesley, MA:
We are seeking a qualified Registered Nurse to provide excellent in-center hemodialysis patient care at our outpatient clinic in Wellesley. Part time position available.
- Applicants must have graduated from an accredited school of nursing.
- Current MA RN license and CPR certification are required.
- Hemodialysis experience required.
Why Choose American Renal Associates:
- We do not cap salaries
- Annual raises significantly above industry average
- American Renal Associates recognizes your most recent dialysis experience in calculating your paid time off accrual meaning no loss of vacation time for longevity
- Starting salaries for experienced staff above the industry average
We offer competitive salaries, plus excellent health, free life insurance, and no charge disability benefits (long term and short term) as well as a generous paid time off policy that recognizes your most recent, direct dialysis experience.
DFWP/ EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
#cb #mon #jobid:khf
Please e-mail or fax resume to:
Heekyeong Ma, Clinic Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer
American Renal Associates LLC is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work place. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.