American Renal Associates, a national provider of quality dialysis services with the highest retention rate in the industry, is accepting applications for the following position in Woodland Park, NJ:
We are seeking a qualified Registered Nurse for our outpatient hemodialysis clinic in Woodland Park. Join our team of dedicated healthcare professionals, providing exceptional care to our hemodialysis patients each and every day! A full-time and part time position.
- Applicant must have graduated from an accredited school of nursing.
- Current CPR certification and NJ state nursing license required.
- Dialysis experience highly preferred.
Why Choose American Renal Associates:
- We do not cap salaries
- Annual raises above industry average
- American Renal Associates recognizes your most recent dialysis experience in calculating your paid time off accrual meaning no loss of vacation time for longevity
- Starting salaries for experienced staff above the industry average
We offer competitive salaries, plus excellent health benefits, company paid life insurance, and no charge disability benefits (long term and short term) as well as a generous paid time off policy that recognizes your most recent, direct dialysis experience.
DFWP/ EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
#CB #MON #JOBID:KGP