Seeking qualified RN's to provide in-center hemodialysis patient care. Full and part time positions available.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current CPR certification and MA RN license required.
- Hemodialysis experience is highly preferred.
Why Choose American Renal Associates:
- We do not cap salaries
- Annual raises significantly above industry average
- American Renal Associates recognizes your most recent dialysis experience in calculating your paid time off accrual meaning no loss of vacation time for longevity
- Starting salaries for experienced staff above the industry average
We offer competitive salaries, plus as well as a generous paid time off policy that recognizes your most recent, direct dialysis experience (for part time positions).
In addition, excellent health benefits, company paid life insurance, and no charge disability benefits (long term and short term) are offered to full time staff members, classified as regularly working 30 hours or more per week.
Please e-mail or fax resume to:
Susan McAfee, Clinic Manager
DFWP/ EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
#CB #MON #JOBID:7QL