We are seeking a qualified Registered Nurse to provide excellent patient care at our new state-of-the-art facility in Wesley Chapel, FL (Greater Tampa area). Join our new, interdisciplinary team with the common goal of providing exceptional care to our dialysis patients! Part time position available.
- Applicants must have graduated from an accredited school of nursing.
- Dialysis experience required.
- Current FL state RN license and CPR certification required.
Why Choose American Renal Associates:
- We do not cap salaries
- Annual raises significantly above industry average
- American Renal Associates recognizes your most recent dialysis experience in calculating your paid time off accrual
- Starting salaries for experienced staff above the industry average
We offer competitive salaries, a generous Paid Time Off policy, and a great, staff- and patient-oriented work environment. Additional excellent benefits are offered to full time staff members, classified as regularly working 30 hours or more per week.
Please e-mail or fax resume to:
Ida Obrero, Clinic Manager
DFWP/EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
#CB #JobID: Wesley