Seeking a qualified RN to provide in-center hemodialysis patient care in a busy clinic, open 6 days/week, 2-3 shifts per day. Full time and part time positions available.
- Must have at least one year of RN experience.
- Dialysis experience preferred.
- Applicant must have graduated from an accredited school of nursing.
- Current CPR certification and FL state license required.
Why Choose American Renal Associates:
- We do not cap salaries
- Annual raises significantly above industry average
- American Renal Associates recognizes your most recent dialysis experience in calculating your paid time off accrual
- Starting salaries for experienced staff above the industry average
We offer competitive salaries, a generous Paid Time Off policy, and a great, staff- and patient-oriented work environment. Excellent benefits are offered to full time staff members, classified as regularly working 30 hours or more per week.
Please e-mail resume to:
EOE/DFWP. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.