Seeking a qualified RN to provide quality in-center hemodialysis patient care in a fast paced environment. Night and weekend coverage.
- Full time and part time positions available.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current CPR certification and MA RN license required.
- Dialysis experience preferred, training available to qualified candidates.
Why Choose American Renal Associates:
- We do not cap salaries
- Annual raises above industry average.
- American Renal Associates recognizes your most recent dialysis experience in calculating your paid time off accrual meaning no loss of vacation time for longevity
- Starting salaries for experienced staff above the industry average
We offer competitive salaries, plus excellent health, company paid life insurance, and no charge disability benefits (long term and short term) as well as a generous paid time off policy that recognizes your most recent, direct dialysis experience.
Please e-mail or fax resume to:
DFWP/ EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.