We are seeking a qualified dialysis RN to provide excellent patient care at our facility on a full-time basis.
- One year or more RN experience.
- Dialysis experience is preferred, but willing to train the right applicant.
- Applicants must have graduated from an accredited school of nursing, and have an active Colorado RN license.
Why Choose American Renal Associates:
- We do not cap salaries
- Annual raises significantly above industry average
- American Renal Associates recognizes your most recent dialysis experience in calculating your paid time off accrual meaning no loss of vacation time for longevity
- Starting salaries for experienced staff above the industry average
We offer competitive salaries, plus excellent health, company paid life insurance, and no charge disability benefits (long term and short term) as well as a generous paid time off policy that recognizes your most recent, direct dialysis experience.
Please email or fax resume to:
Wanda Trudeau, Clinic Manager
DFWP/EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.