We are looking for a qualified Registered Nurse to provide in-center hemodialysis patient care. Full time position is available.
- Must have completed an accredited program in nursing
- Dialysis experience required
- Current CO state nursing license required
- Current CPR/AED certification required
• We do not cap salaries
• Annual raises significantly above industry average
• American Renal Associates recognizes your most recent dialysis experience in calculating your paid time off accrual meaning no loss of vacation time for longevity
• Starting salaries for experienced staff above the industry average
We offer competitive salaries, a generous Paid Time Off policy, and a great, staff- and patient-oriented work environment. Excellent benefits are offered to full time staff members, classified as regularly working 30 hours or more per week
Please e-mail or fax resume to:
DFWP/ EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.