We are looking for a full time Registered Nurse. $3,000 Sign-on Bonus for Qualified Candidates!
- Applicants must have graduated from an accredited school of nursing.
- Current PA state RN license and CPR certification are required.
- Prior dialysis experience is a plus but not a requirement; we will provide training to the right candidates!
Why Choose American Renal Associates:
• We do not cap salaries
• Annual raises above industry average
• American Renal Associates recognizes your most recent dialysis experience in calculating your paid time off accrual
• Starting salaries for experienced staff above the industry average
We offer competitive salaries, plus excellent health, company paid life insurance, and no charge disability benefits (long term and short term) as well as a generous paid time off policy that recognizes your most recent, direct dialysis experience.
Please e-mail or fax resume to:
Stephanie Burton, Clinic Manager
DFWP/ EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.