Seeking qualified applicants to provide excellent care at our pediatric dialysis center.
This is a full time position.
- Must be a licensed AZ RN, with current CPR certification.
- At least one year of nursing experience required.
- Pediatric experience preferred.
- Must be able to write legibly, and function proficiently in Microsoft windows.
- Must adhere the ethical and regulatory standards.
Why Choose American Renal Associates:
- We do not cap salaries
- Annual raises above industry average
- American Renal Associates recognizes your most recent dialysis experience in calculating your paid time off accrual meaning no loss of vacation time for longevity
- Starting salaries for experienced staff above the industry average
We offer competitive salaries, plus excellent health, company paid life insurance, and no charge disability benefits (long term and short term) as well as a generous paid time off policy that recognizes your most recent, direct dialysis experience.
Please email or fax resume to:
DFWP/ EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.