We are seeking a qualified Registered Nurse to provide in-center hemodialysis patient care at our clinic in Texas City, TX. Full time position available.
- Dialysis experience preferred
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current TX RN license and current CPR certification required
• We do not cap salaries
• Annual raises competitive with industry average
• American Renal Associates recognizes your most recent dialysis experience in calculating your paid time off accrual meaning no loss of vacation time for longevity
• Starting salaries for experienced staff above the industry average
We offer competitive salaries, plus excellent health, company paid life insurance, and no charge disability benefits (long term and short term) as well as a generous paid time off policy that recognizes your most recent, direct dialysis experience. Benefits are offered to full time staff members that are classified as regularly working 30 hours or more per week.
Please email or Fax resume to:
DFWP/ EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.