American Renal Associates, a national provider of quality dialysis services with the highest retention rate in the industry, is accepting applications for the following position at our facility in Naples, FL:
We are seeking a qualified Registered Dietitian to join the team of our outpatient dialysis clinic in Palm Springs on a full time basis. The qualified candidate must be licensed in the State of Florida and be a Registered Dietitian with the Commissions on Dietetic Registration. At least one year of clinical nutrition experience will be required. Previous experience in nutrition associated with ESRD patients highly preferred.
Responsibilities will include:
- Patient education regarding diet, fluids, and binders
- Review lab results and medication changes
- Management of care plans
Why Choose American Renal Associates:
- We do not cap salaries
- Annual raises significantly above industry average
- American Renal Associates recognizes your most recent dialysis experience in calculating your paid time off accrual meaning no loss of vacation time for longevity
- Starting salaries for experienced staff above the industry average
We offer competitive salaries, a generous Paid Time Off policy, and a great, staff- and patient-oriented work environment. (Additional excellent benefits are offered to full time staff members, classified as regularly working 30 hours or more per week.)
Please e-mail or fax resume to:
DFWP/ EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
#CB #MON #JOBID:KLJ