We are seeking Registered Dietitian to join the dedicated patient care team of our Salisbury outpatient dialysis center, on a part-time basis.
- Current MD state licensure
- Must be registered with the Commission on Dietetic Registration.
- At least 1 year of clinical nutrition experience required.
- Previous experience in nutrition associated with ESRD patients preferred.
Why Choose American Renal Associates:
- We do not cap salaries
- Annual raises significantly above industry average
- American Renal Associates recognizes your most recent dialysis experience in calculating your paid time off accrual meaning no loss of vacation time for longevity
- Starting salaries for experienced staff above the industry average
We offer competitive salaries, a generous paid time off policy, and a great, staff- and patient-oriented work environment. (Excellent health and disability benefits are offered to full time staff members, classified as regularly working 30 hours or more per week.)
Please Email Resume To:
Diane Hillocks, Clinic Manager
DFWP/ EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.