We are looking for a Registered Dietitian to work in our newly opened outpatient dialysis clinic on a per diem basis. Come join our brand-new interdisciplinary team with the common goal of providing exceptional care to our patients!
- Must be licensed in State of Florida, and be registered with the Commission on Dietetic Registration.
- One year of clinical nutrition experience required.
- Previous experience in nutrition associated with ESRD patients highly preferred.
Why Choose American Renal Associates:
- We do not cap salaries
- Annual raises significantly above industry average
- American Renal Associates recognizes your most recent dialysis experience in calculating your paid time off accrual
- Starting salaries for experienced staff above the industry average
We offer competitive salaries and a great, staff- and patient-oriented work environment. (Excellent benefits are offered to full time staff members, classified as regularly working 30 hours or more per week.)
Please e-mail or fax resume to:
Ida Obrero, Clinic Manager
DFWP/EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
#CB #JobID: Wesley