We are seeking an experienced Dietitian for our outpatient hemodialysis facility. This is a full time position.
- Applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Nutrition/Dietetics or a similar discipline
- Must be a Registered Dietitian
- Must have current licensure in the state of South Carolina.
- We do not cap salaries
- Annual raises significantly above industry average
- American Renal Associates recognizes your most recent dialysis experience in calculating your paid time off accrual meaning no loss of vacation time for longevity
- Starting salaries for experienced staff above the industry average
We offer competitive salaries, plus excellent health, free life insurance, and no charge disability benefits (long term and short term) as well as a generous paid time off policy that recognizes your most recent, direct dialysis experience
Please e-mail resume to:
DFWP/ EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.