We are looking for a dietitian to work in our outpatient dialysis clinic.This is a part time position.
- The qualified candidate must be registered with the Commission on Dietetic Registration
- Applicant must have current licensure in the state of California
- Must have at least one year of clinical nutrition experience
- Previous experience in nutrition associated with ESRD patients preferred
Why Choose American Renal Associates:
- We do not cap salaries
- Annual raises above industry average
- American Renal Associates recognizes your most recent dialysis experience in calculating your paid time off accrual meaning no loss of vacation time for longevity
- Starting salaries for experienced staff above the industry average
We offer competitive salaries, a generous Paid Time Off policy, and a great, staff- and patient-oriented work environment. Excellent benefits are offered to full time staff members, classified as regularly working 30 hours or more per week.
Please e-mail resume to:
DFWP/ EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.