We are seeking qualified applicants to provide excellent patient care at our outpatient and acute programs in Merrillville, Hammond, Portage and Schererville, IN.
Experience and Skills
- Dialysis experience and current state license required
- Full time, part time or per diem positions are available
Why Choose American Renal Associates
- We do not cap salaries
- Annual raises significantly above industry average
- American Renal Associates recognizes your most recent dialysis experience in calculating your paid time off accrual meaning no loss of vacation time for longevity
- Starting salaries for experienced staff above the industry average
Please send resume and cover letter via email to :
Mary Gil Guerrero, Regional Vice President Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer competitive salaries, plus excellent health, life and disability benefits, as well as a generous paid time off policy that recognizes your most recent, direct dialysis experience. Benefits are offered to full time staff members that are classified as regularly working 30 hours or more per week. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value diversity in our workplace. DFWP/ EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.