American Renal Associates, a national provider of quality dialysis services, with the highest retention rate in the industry, is accepting applications for the following position in Wellesley, MA:
Patient Care Technician
We are seeking qualified applicants to provide excellent patient care at our outpatient hemodialysis clinic in Wellesley. Come join a team of dedicated healthcare professionals, improving our patients’ lives each and every day! Part time position available.
- Must have high school diploma or GED.
- Hemodialysis experience required
- CCHT certification required.
Why Choose American Renal Associates:
- We do not cap salaries
- Annual raises significantly above industry average
- American Renal Associates recognizes your most recent dialysis experience in calculating your paid time off accrual meaning no loss of vacation time for longevity
- Starting salaries for experienced staff above the industry average
We offer competitive salaries, plus excellent health, free life insurance, and no charge disability benefits (long term and short term) as well as a generous paid time off policy that recognizes your most recent, direct dialysis experience.
DFWP/ EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
#cb #mon #jobid:khf
Please e-mail or fax resume to:
Heekyeong Ma, Clinic Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer
American Renal Associates LLC is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work place. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.