American Renal Associates, a national provider of quality dialysis services with the highest retention rate in the industry, is accepting applications for the following position in Richmond, VA:
Patient Care Technician
We are seeking a qualified Dialysis Technician to help us provide excellent patient care at our in-center hemodialysis facility in Richmond. Day shift position. Must be reliable. Join a team of experienced healthcare professionals, dedicated to improving our patients' lives each and every day. Able to work independently without great supervision. A sign on bonus will be considered. A full-time position is available.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Dialysis experience and current CCHT certification preferred.
- Must be reliable and a team player!
Why Choose American Renal Associates:
American Renal Associates (ARA) is one of the largest dialysis services providers in the United States. We provide high quality patient care to patients suffering from the most advanced stage of chronic kidney disease, known as End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD). We continue to expand our network of dialysis centers and improve more lives each year. Apply to become part of a team who is focused on quality patient care!
What we offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent health benefits, company paid life and disability, tuition reimbursement, life assistance programs, pet insurance, 401(k) and much more! (eligibility for programs is based on classification)
- Generous paid time off that recognizes your most recent, direct dialysis experience (for part time and full-time staff members working 20 hours or more per week)
EOE/DFWP. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
#CB #MON #JOBID: KGL
Please e-mail or fax cover letter, resume, and references to:
Equal Opportunity Employer
American Renal Associates LLC is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work place. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.