American Renal Associates, a national provider of quality dialysis services with the highest retention rate in the industry, is accepting applications for the following position in Merrillville, IN:
Patient Care Technician
We are seeking qualified candidates to provide excellent patient care at our in-center hemodialysis facility. Join our team of dedicated healthcare professionals, and help us make a difference in our patients’ lives each and every day. A full time position is currently available.
- HS diploma or equivalent required.
- Dialysis experience and current CCHT certification highly preferred, but willing to train the right candidate!
Why Choose American Renal Associates:
- We do not cap salaries
- Annual raises significantly above industry average
- American Renal Associates recognizes your most recent dialysis experience in calculating your paid time off accrual meaning no loss of vacation time for longevity
- Starting salaries for experienced staff above the industry average
We offer competitive salaries, plus excellent health benefits, company paid life insurance, and no charge disability benefits (long term and short term) as well as a generous paid time off policy that recognizes your most recent, direct dialysis experience.
EOE/DFWP. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
#CB #MON #JOBID:S8Q
Please e-mail or fax resume to:
Marla Spearman, RN
Equal Opportunity Employer
American Renal Associates LLC is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work place. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.