American Renal Associates, a national provider of quality dialysis services with the highest retention rate in the industry, is accepting applications for the following position in Washington, D.C.
Patient Care Technician
We are seeking a qualified Dialysis Technician to help us provide excellent patient care at our in-center hemodialysis facility in DC. Join a team of experienced healthcare professionals, dedicated to improving our patients' lives each and every day.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Dialysis experience and current CCHT certification preferred.
- Must be reliable and a team player!
Why Choose American Renal Associates:
- We do not cap salaries
- Annual raises significantly above industry average
- American Renal Associates recognizes your most recent dialysis experience in calculating your paid time off accrual meaning no loss of vacation time for longevity
- Starting salaries for experienced staff above the industry average
We offer competitive salaries, plus excellent health benefits, company paid life insurance, and no charge disability benefits (long term and short term), as well as a generous paid time off policy that recognizes your most recent, direct dialysis experience.
Please email resume to:
EOE/DFWP. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
#CB #MON #JOBID:KFY