American Renal Associates, a national provider of quality dialysis services with the highest retention rate in the industry, is accepting applications for the following position at our state-of-the-art facility in North Bakersfield, CA:
Patient Care Technician
We are seeking qualified applicants to join our team and provide excellent patient care at our in-center dialysis clinic in Kerman. A full time position is available.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- The ideal candidate is certified in the State of California and hold CCHT/CHT license.
- Previous dialysis experience required.
- Availability to work flexible shifts.
Why Choose American Renal Associates:
- We do not cap salaries
- Annual raises significantly above industry average
- American Renal Associates recognizes your most recent dialysis experience in calculating your paid time off accrual meaning no loss of vacation time for longevity
- Starting salaries for experienced staff above the industry average
We offer competitive salaries, plus excellent health benefits, company paid life insurance, and no charge disability benefits (long term and short term) as well as a generous paid time off policy that recognizes your most recent, direct dialysis experience.
Please e-mail or fax resume to:
DFWP/ EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.