We are seeking qualified applicants to join our team and provide excellent patient care at our in-center dialysis clinic in Yuba City. Full time and Per diem positions are available.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- The ideal candidate is certified in the State of California and hold CCHT/CHT license. (We are willing to train the right candidate who will commit to obtaining CCHT/CHT certification within the required time frame.)
- Previous dialysis experience required.
- Availability to work flexible shifts.
Why Choose American Renal Associates:
- We do not cap salaries
- Annual raises significantly above industry average
- American Renal Associates recognizes your most recent dialysis experience in calculating your paid time off accrual meaning no loss of vacation time for longevity
- Starting salaries for experienced staff above the industry average
We offer competitive salaries, as well as a collaborative, patient- and staff oriented environment.
In addition, excellent health benefits, company paid life insurance, and no charge disability benefits (long term and short term) are offered to full time staff members, classified as regularly working 30 hours or more per week.
Please e-mail or fax resume to:
Anne Terry, Clinic Manager
DFWP/ EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
#MON #CB #JobID:KP7