We are seeking qualified applicants to join our team and provide excellent patient care services at our in-center hemodialysis facility in Spartanburg. A full time position is available.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Dialysis experience and CCHT certification are preferred, but willing to train the right candidate.
Why Choose American Renal Associates:
- We do not cap salaries
- Annual raises significantly above industry average
- American Renal Associates recognizes your most recent dialysis experience in calculating your paid time off accrual
- Starting salaries for experienced staff above the industry average
We offer competitive salaries, plus excellent health benefits, company paid life insurance, and no charge disability benefits (long term and short term) as well as a generous paid time off policy that recognizes your most recent, direct dialysis experience.
Please e-mail or fax resume to:
Amanda Nilsen, Clinic Manager
DFWP/ EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
#MON #CB #JobID:KLD