American Renal Associates, a national provider of quality dialysis services with the highest retention rate in the industry, is accepting applications for our facility in Waynesboro, GA:
Patient Care Technician
We are seeking qualified applicants to provide excellent patient care services at our facility in Waynesboro, GA. Some job duties include: setup of dialysis machines, performing water room duties, monitoring patients during treatment. A full-time position is available.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Applicant will need to be CCHT certified, or obtain certification within 18 months of being hired.
Why Choose American Renal Associates:
- We do not cap salaries
- Annual raises significantly above industry average
- American Renal Associates recognizes your most recent dialysis experience in calculating your paid time off accrual meaning no loss of vacation time for longevity
- Starting salaries for experienced staff above the industry average
We offer competitive salaries, a generous Paid Time Off policy, and a great, staff- and patient-oriented work environment. Additional, excellent benefits are offered to full time staff members, classified as regularly working 30 hours or more per week.
Interested? Please e-mail resume to: Randi Crockett Email: email@example.com
DFWP/ EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.