We are seeking qualified applicants to provide excellent patient care services at our in-center hemodialysis facility. Join our team of dedicated caregivers, striving to improve our patients’ lives each and every day. This is a full time position, offering all available benefits!
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Dialysis experience and CCHT certification preferred
Why Choose American Renal Associates:
- We do not cap salaries
- Annual raises significantly above industry average
- American Renal Associates recognizes your most recent dialysis experience in calculating your paid time off accrual
- Starting salaries for experienced staff above the industry average
We offer competitive salaries, plus excellent health, company paid life insurance, and no charge disability benefits (long term and short term) as well as a generous paid time off policy that recognizes your most recent, direct dialysis experience.
Please Email or Fax Resume To:
Amber Brawley, Clinic Manager
DFWP/ EOE: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.