We are seeking qualified Dialysis Care Technicians to provide in-center hemodialysis. This is a full time position in our Northridge/Westminster clinic.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 1 year of dialysis experience/skills with current CCHT certification preferred.
- Must be willing to work evening and weekends.
Why Choose American Renal Associates:
- We do not cap salaries
- Annual raises significantly above industry average
- American Renal Associates recognizes your most recent dialysis experience in calculating your paid time off accrual
- Starting salaries for experienced staff above the industry average
We offer competitive salaries, plus excellent health, company paid life insurance, and no charge disability benefits (long term and short term) as well as a generous paid time off policy that recognizes your most recent, direct dialysis experience.
Please e-mail or fax resume to:
DFWP/ EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.