We are seeking qualified applicants to provide excellent patient care services at our facility in Athens, GA. Some job duties include: setup of dialysis machines, performing water room duties, monitoring patients during treatment. Full time position available.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Applicant will need to obtain CCHT Certification within 18 months of being hired.
Why Choose American Renal Associates:
- We do not cap salaries
- Annual raises above industry average
- American Renal Associates recognizes your most recent dialysis experience in calculating your paid time off accrual meaning no loss of vacation time for longevity
- Starting salaries for experienced staff above the industry average
We offer competitive salaries, plus excellent health insurance, company paid life insurance, and no charge disability benefits (long term and short term) as well as a generous paid time off policy that recognizes your most recent, direct dialysis experience.
Please email or fax resume to:
Jennifer Roos, RN – Clinic Manager
DFWP/EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.