We are seeking a full-time Nurse Manager for our Woodland Park, NJ location.
- The qualified candidate will be a graduate from an accredited School of Nursing and hold a current nursing license in the State of NJ.
- Minimum of one year of full-time experience in hemodialysis obtained within the last 24 months required.
- Must demonstrate ability to function in a leadership/management position.
- Current Basic Life Support (CPR) required.
- In the absence of the Clinic Manager, can act in this position for a limited period of time.
Why Choose American Renal Associates:
- We do not cap salaries
- Annual raises significantly above industry average
- American Renal Associates recognizes your most recent dialysis experience in calculating your paid time off accrual meaning no loss of vacation time for longevity
- Starting salaries for experienced staff above the industry average
We offer competitive salaries, plus excellent health, company paid life insurance, and no charge disability benefits (long term and short term) as well as a generous paid time off policy that recognizes your most recent, direct dialysis experience.
Please e-mail or fax resume to:
DFWP/ EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.