American Renal Associates, a national provider of quality dialysis services, is experiencing rapid growth and we are searching for the right individuals to help continue our superb performance. We are currently accepting applications for the following position located in Broomfield, CO :
Manager of Clinical and Regulatory Services
The Manager of Clinical and Regulatory Services is a dedicated individual (RN) who supports the Clinic Managers and Regional Vice Presidents of Operations in the opening of new facilities, assisting with the streamlining of acquired facilities in converting to ARA policies and procedures and helping with Clinical Educational Reviews at existing facilities. This position will be based out of Broomfield, CO.
- Must be knowledgeable in the Federal Medicare Regulations and work with facility staff to implement regulations in new, acquired, managed and existing facilities.
- Keeps abreast of State regulations.
- Implements ARA clinical policies and procedures in new, acquired, managed and existing facilities.
- Performs clinical and modified technical compliance reviews in the facilities to ensure full regulatory and clinical compliance. Follow up on submission of Plans of Correction. (Federal, State, OSHA, FDA, etc.)
- Acts as ARA resource for the clinical computer system and participates in implementation and problem solving. Is responsible for maintaining clinical compliance with computer system in all ARA facilities.
- Monitors and helps to set up the Total Quality Management (TQM) Program in each facility. Reviews TQM packages monthly, tracks outcomes, trends, etc., and assists both in-center and peritoneal dialysis staff with improvement methodology.
- Completes clinical ladders and reports for outcomes meetings monthly.
- Assists with completion of Clinic Manager/DON goals.
- Trains new Clinic Managers and Directors of Nursing.
- Assists with the revision of clinical policy and procedure manuals.
- Ensures that facilities are using medications prudently to avoid wastage.
- Helps with completion of Clinical and Technical Reports.
- Knows Spectra Laboratory Reports and QMS, Focus 2000, billing at a facility level.
- Assists with Medicare probe audits and other billing audits.
- Develops a relationship with the Networks and ensures compliance of facilities with Network requirements.
- Acts as a resource to facilities.
- Assists with writing Plans of Corrections.
- Maintains a good relationship and good communication skills with ARA staff, Medical Directors and National Medical Director.
- Keeps involved in National Organizations.
- Completes other projects as requested by ARA managers.
- Ensures HIPAA Compliance.
- RN License required in Colorado.
- A minimum of five years of dialysis experience required.
- BSN and CNN preferred.
- Flexibility and the ability to travel on short notice.
- Ability to work cooperatively with clinic, regional and corporate staff.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to teach and mentor clinic management.
- Strong clinical skills.
- Broad knowledge of federal and state regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, aptitude for learning additional software applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Patient focused, continually displaying integrity, courtesy, and compassion.
- Strong organizational and time management abilities, attention to detail, proven problem solving skills.
- Ethical conduct, personal effectiveness/credibility, thoroughness.
This is a Full-Time, exempt position. Travel is expected as needed. Frequently, travel is outside the local area and overnight.
ARA offers competitive pay and great benefits which include: health insurance, vision, dental, company-paid life insurance, company-paid disability, pet insurance, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, a generous paid time off program and company- sponsored celebrations. Please visit our website at www.americanrenal.com to learn more about us!
Qualified candidates please copy and paste the following link to apply:
ARA is an Equal Opportunity Employer – We value diversity in our workplace.
DFWP/ EOE: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
#MON #CB #JOBID:JV4