American Renal Associates, a national provider of quality dialysis services with the highest retention rate the industry, is accepting applications at our state-of-the-art facility for the following position in Louisville, KY:
Licensed Social Worker
We are seeking a qualified candidate to provide comprehensive clinical social work services to our ESRD patients in our state-of-the-art outpatient dialysis clinic in Louisville. Join our interdisciplinary team of dedicated healthcare professionals, and help us make a difference in our patients’ lives! This is a full time position, offering all available benefits.
- Master’s degree from an accredited school of social work mandatory.
- Current KY state license required.
- Minimum of 2 years of clinical social work experience with at least one year in an ESRD setting highly preferred.
Why Choose American Renal Associates:
- We do not cap salaries
- Annual raises above industry average
- American Renal Associates recognizes your most recent dialysis experience in calculating your paid time off accrual meaning no loss of vacation time for longevity
- Starting salaries for experienced staff above the industry average
We offer competitive salaries, plus excellent health/ dental/vision benefits, company paid life insurance, and no charge disability benefits (long term and short term) as well as a generous paid time off policy that recognizes your most recent, direct dialysis experience.
Please email or fax resume to:
Heather Fey, Clinic Manager
DFWP/ EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
#CB #MON #JOBID:KKR