We are seeking qualified applicants to provide comprehensive clinical social work services in an outpatient dialysis setting, on a Per Diem basis. Come join our brand-new interdisciplinary team in a newly opened clinic, with the common goal of providing exceptional care to our patients!
- Must be an LCSW in the state of Florida.
- Clinical social work experience required.
- Previous experience in a dialysis setting preferred.
Why Choose American Renal Associates:
- We do not cap salaries
- Annual raises significantly above industry average
- American Renal Associates recognizes your most recent dialysis experience in calculating your paid time off accrual
- Starting salaries for experienced staff above the industry average
We offer competitive salaries and a great, staff- and patient-oriented work environment. (Excellent benefits are offered to full time staff members, classified as regularly working 30 hours or more per week.)
Please e-mail or fax resume to:
Ida Obrero, Clinic Manager
DFWP/EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
#CB #JobID: Wesley