American Renal Associates, a national provider of quality dialysis services with the highest retention rate in the industry, is accepting applications for the following positions at our outpatient dialysis facility in Richmond, VA:
Licensed Practical Nurse
We are looking for a Licensed Practical Nurse to join the team in our outpatient dialysis clinic in Richmond. Become part of our dedicated healthcare team making a difference in our patients’ lives every day! A full time position is available.
- Current VA state nursing license required.
- Dialysis experience highly preferred, but willing to train the right candidate.
Why Choose American Renal Associates:
- We do not cap salaries
- Annual raises significantly above industry average
- American Renal Associates recognizes your most recent dialysis experience in calculating your paid time off accrual meaning no loss of vacation time for longevity
- Starting salaries for experienced staff above the industry average
We offer competitive salaries, plus excellent health benefits, free life insurance, and no charge disability benefits (long term and short term) as well as a generous paid time off policy that recognizes your most recent, direct dialysis experience.
DFWP/ EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
#CB #MON #JOBID:KGL