We are looking for a full time Licensed Practical Nurse.
- The qualified candidate must have current GA state nursing license and CPR certification.
- A minimum of one year of dialysis experience preferred.
Why Choose American Renal Associates:
- We do not cap salaries
- Annual raises above industry average
- American Renal Associates recognizes your most recent dialysis experience in calculating your paid time off accrual meaning no loss of vacation time for longevity
- Starting salaries for experienced staff above the industry average
We offer competitive salaries, a generous Paid Time Off policy, and a great, staff- and patient-oriented work environment. Excellent benefits are offered to full time staff members, classified as regularly working 30 hours or more per week.
Please email or fax resume to:
DFWP/ EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.