We are seeking qualified applicants to provide comprehensive social work services in an outpatient setting. Full time position available.
- A minimum of one year experience required and experience with ESRD patients preferred
- Master’s Degree in Social Work required
- Current DE state LCSW license required
Why Choose American Renal Associates:
- We do not cap salaries
- Annual raises above industry average
- American Renal Associates recognizes your most recent dialysis experience in calculating your paid time off accrual meaning no loss of vacation time for longevity
- Starting salaries for experienced staff above the industry average
We offer competitive salaries, plus excellent health, company paid life insurance, and no charge disability benefits (long term and short term) as well as a generous paid time off policy which recognizes your most recent, direct dialysis experience.
Please email or fax resume to:
EOE & DFWP. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.